Friday, June 06, 2008

Negative

Update for those who are interested:

Today was the day to take the pregnancy test...apparently my eggo ain't prego. I tried to give it my all...okay, so I slipped up a little this past month, but I really did make most attempts to do what I'm supposed to.

I won't lie to myself...there's no point in trying to do that. I am disappointed, but I'm not completely down & out. I know that when it's time, it's time, & it'll happen. If it's not meant to be, then, well, eventually a nice Christian doctor will tell me so & we'll start raising money to adopt.

Anyway, thought I'd let you know. Hmmm. It just occurred to me, that I'm probably the only one that will read this. Do me a favor, if you read this post, please comment. Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read it...and i'm sorry. keep on keeping on and i'll keep praying for you!

love ya!

kristin

Unknown said...

i'm sorry, Christy but i believe with you that the time will indeed come.

J-Money said...

Hang in there...

followthatdog said...

I'm sorry. I hope it happens for you.