Wednesday, August 10, 2005


Stephanie's wedding is comin' up so fast!!! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday we were hanging off the elementary school monkey bars, spending weeks at a time in the summer together - never sleeping alone, and finally moving out for college. Now we're workin' on being old married women...wow. Life has seemed strangely surreal lately. I'm not sure why, but for some reason I feel like I just can't grasp it by the horns like I normally would. Life always seems to throw a curve ball at me when I'm not even looking. But doesn't it do it to all of us? I mean, isn't that where we get the whole emotion thing from? How can we react with shock if we know what's coming to us? Life is like that. Just plain weird. I'm in one of those grouchy sort of moods; nothing really happened to provoke it, but nothing's really making it better. Tom pissed me off by not showing up to work at all, not even calling in. GRRRR!!! Wrath of Christy be upon him. But anyway, I'm gonna go watch Josh play football now, yeehaw. Have a good evening!

No comments: