Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Semi-Favorite Store

Over the last few months, it seems that I have plateaued in my weight gain just enough to need to overhaul my wardrobe. After a weekend-long shopping trip w/my friend, The Fashionista, I decided that I had a grip on what I needed to continue searching for. The last several Fridays, I have made a trip to Burke's just to see if there was something that might perk my interest...boy was there ever! In the last few weeks, I've purchased 2 shirts for work (following uniform guidelines), 2 dressier blouses, a pair of sandals, some trouser socks and footies with padding for wearing with pumps, a new swimsuit for the summer and a few other items for my husband. Believe me yet?

Burke's Outlet's website has this to say about the products they carry:
Customers can find brand name apparel and accessories for the entire family at up to 70% off department store prices. In addition most stores carry shoes, home furnishings, gifts, and toys. Our stores are designed to serve customers of all ages and income levels. We pride ourselves in offering great assortments at great prices everyday.

I've purchased items that were originally in the $40 range for less than $20...and ended up saving more due to the day I shopped on!

One really great thing about Burke's is the opportunity for so many discounts! They have a discount for the "Monday Club" (15% discount for those 50 years old & up that shop on Mondays) and another one for the "Friday Club" (15% discount for those 49 & younger that shop on Fridays (my category)). The savings don't end there! Burke's also offers a Frequent Shopper card that gets a hole-punch for every $10 you spend redeemable after $200 (a completed card) for 20% off the entire purchase (up to $500). They'll even discount already discounted items, like Clearance! I love this place! Burke's Outlet Stores offer so many great savings opportunities that it makes you wonder if it could get any better...well, it can: They have a credit card & gift cards available, as well!!! I know what I'm putting on Santa's Wishlist this year.

Currently operating in 11 United States, you might be out of luck if you live north of the Mason-Dixon line! They're only closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Days, so if you have a long holiday, take a road trip to Burke's Outlet Stores...you won't regret it, I know I haven't!

No comments: